- Have a concentrated and sustained cyber security awareness training program which significantly reduces the human factors of cyber risk for your organization.
- Be able to properly manage the vulnerabilities of your critical application and information systems.
- Be able to control who has administrative level access, so that you can protect your valuable data.
- Significantly reduced risks of cyber attacks and accidental data breaches by having role-based access for everyone in your organization.
- Have achieved the right balance between security and usability so that you have effective cyber security without sacrificing the functionality of information systems.
From layer 7, you will have:
- The visibility to detect active intruders in real-time. So that if you do suffer a significant cyber attack, early detection will dramatically lessen the likelihood of a negative financial impact on your organization.
From layer 8, you will have:
- An effective, well-tested incident response plan, so that everyone in your organization will know who is doing what. This will give you the best chance of a positive outcome and reduce uncertainty in the event of a significant cyber incident.
From layer 9, you will have:
- A robust and resilient data recovery architecture so that your most important data is readily available to you at all times. If your systems are down because of a cyber attack, you will know what to do.